blob: bd04ddfb30b78a1b04f6d7a427f2731413ff0995 (plain
Twisted.Web2 is an experimental web server built with Twisted. Useful Web2
functionality will be backported to TwistedWeb until TwistedWeb is as
featureful as Web2, then Web2 will be abandoned.
Improvements over Twisted.Web:
* Streaming upload data
* Separation of low level HTTP and high level request handling which allows
it to run under other transports such as SCGI and CGI
* IResource API improvements from Nevow
* More versatile outgoing data streaming API
* Correct header parsing
* Full HTTP/1.1 support
* Output filters (HTTP range support in a generic fashion, and gzip support)
* Significantly better URI Rewriting when used behind a proxy such as Apache's
Twisted Web2 is available under the MIT Free Software licence.